Career coaching, strategies, and tools
to help advance your career.
Career Coach Sherri Thomas is a media consultant, international speaker, and author of “Career Smart – 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand”-which is currently on Amazon’s TOP 10 LIST for personal branding books! She is regularly sought after by the media for career strategies including the Wall St Journal and NBC TV Phoenix Channel 12. For the past three years, she has been a professional speaker across the United States and United Kingdom on career development strategies.
Sherri has personally mastered the art of “career reinvention” having successfully transitioned into various job roles, and industries including television, radio, public relations, professional sports, finance, and high tech. Sherri is PMP certified, and was a global project and program manager for a Fortune 100 Company for 9 years.
Recently, she served as president for the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) National Council. During her four-year term, she coached more than 50 AMA chapter presidents, led an Arizona State University leadership marketing class with advertising CEO’s, and authored two white papers: How to Lead, Manage, and Motivate a High Performing Team and Strategies for Managing Challenging Team Members.
Sherri has been a corporate spokesperson on camera and/or voiced more than 250 corporate videos, television commercials, and radio commercials. She has written, produced, and directed national radio and TV advertising campaigns, as well as corporate videos for three Fortune 500 companies. She was Community Relations Director at an NBC TV station in California. As a disc jockey in Phoenix and Monterey, Sherri was one of the few women to host her own morning show. As PR Director for the International Water Ski Tour, Sherri received first-time tour coverage on Good Morning America, in USA Today, and in French, Swedish, and Australian sporting magazines.
With more than fifteen years experience climbing the career ladder, Sherri has mastered the art of personal branding. She launched Career Coaching 360 and now helps professionals and executives reinvent their career, put themselves in high demand with senior leaders and hiring managers, and have a more gratifying and enriching career.
Career Coach Sherri Thomas is sought after by the media for her career strategies…
- TIME Magazine: “How to reinvent my career to become an entrepreneur” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “How to Exit your Job Gracefully” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Explaining a Short Job Stint on your Resume” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “How to Find the Right Career Coach” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Success tips to Managing Former Peers” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Strategies to Transitioning to a Small Company” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Career Mentoring Strategies” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- New York Daily News: “Resume Tips” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Hoovers: “Tips for Acing a Performance Review” with Sherri Thomas
- Monster.com: “Secrets to Creating a Powerful Resume” with Sherri Thomas
- Monster.com: “Personal branding strategies for a powerful resume” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “Getting a New Job Before Retirement” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “4 ways to combat Age Bias in the Job Market” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “10 things your boss won’t tell you” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
“Those professionals who know how to showcase their strengths, talents, and professional accomplishments are the ones getting hired, promoted, and achieving a successful career.
~ Career Coach Sherri Thomas
|Get customized strategies in private one-on-one career coaching sessions to break through career setbacks and reinvent your career! Learn more.|
|Get more career strategies to help you change job roles, companies or industries in our exclusive career books, videos, CD’s and podcasts, Learn more.|
Do it Yourself Program
|The 6-step, 6-week do-it-yourself “Career Change Program” for professionals who want a new career in 6 weeks! Learn more.|
Questions? Send your question to us at Tim@CareerCoaching360.com
or give us a call at (480) 636-8899 , or 877-559-4533.