Meet leading Career Coach Sherri Thomas
Career Strategist, Huffington Post columnist, international speaker and award winning author.
I’ve been invited by Arianna Huffington to be a career columnist on Huffington Post and I couldn’t be more thrilled! As a leading career coach, I help professionals think differently and act more proactively in their career. As the Founder & President of Career Coaching 360, as well as the Career Coach for organizations such as the Project Management Institute, the American Marketing Association and Fresh Start organization, I’m helping thousands of professionals and executives get hired, promoted or take their career in a whole new direction.
As a thought leader in career empowerment and expert in personal branding and career reinvention, I’ve shared my career building strategies at conferences and events all over the United States, as well as in Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Canada, Mexico, Vietnam, Kenya and Ireland. I am interviewed regularly in the media including Huffington Post, the Wall St Journal, TIME Magazine, Smart Money magazine, the New York Daily News and NBC TV Phoenix Channel 12.
**Named 2013 “BEST CAREER BOOK” by Indie Book Awards
“THE BOUNCE BACK – personal stories of bouncing back higher and faster from a layoff, re-org or career setback,” endorsed by Ambassador Barbara Barrett and Marcus Buckingham, best-selling author of “First, Break All the Rules” and “Now Go Discover your Strengths.”
“Career Smart – 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand”-listed as high as #3 on AMAZON’s TOP 10 LIST for personal branding books.
Throughout my career, I have worked for three Fortune 500 Companies overseeing $4M in total budgets including program/project manager for technical projects (with my PMP certification :)), driving training & development, marketing and branding campaigns, writing and producing +300 corporate videos, +500 TV and radio commercials and press releases, and held various positions in IT, marketing, and corporate management.
I have successfully reinvented myslef and transitioned into various job roles and industries including television, radio, finance, and high tech. I was Community Relations Director at an NBC TV station in California, a radio disc jockey in Phoenix and Monterey, and one of the few women in the country to host her own morning show.
Career Coach Sherri Thomas is sought after by the media for her career strategies…
- TIME Magazine: “How to reinvent my career to become an entrepreneur” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “How to Exit your Job Gracefully” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Explaining a Short Job Stint on your Resume” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “How to Find the Right Career Coach” with Sherri Thomas
- Huffington Post by Sherri Thomas, “Hottest Jobs, Highest Paying Companies and Fastest Growing Industries of 2016″
- Huffington Post by Sherri Thomas, “2016 Best Career Websites & Apps to Land Your Dream Job”
- Huffington Post by Sherri Thomas, “Changing Your Job – is it worth it?”
- Huffington Post by Sherri Thomas, “Bouncing Back After Your LayOff”
- Wall St Journal: “Strategies to Transitioning to a Small Company” with Sherri Thomas
- Wall St Journal: “Career Mentoring Strategies” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- New York Daily News: “Resume Tips” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Hoovers: “Tips for Acing a Performance Review” with Sherri Thomas
- Monster.com: “Secrets to Creating a Powerful Resume” with Sherri Thomas
- Monster.com: “Personal branding strategies for a powerful resume” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “Getting a New Job Before Retirement” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “4 ways to combat Age Bias in the Job Market” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
- Smart Money Magazine: “10 things your boss won’t tell you” with Career Coach Sherri Thomas
“Those professionals who know how to showcase their strengths, talents, and professional accomplishments are the ones getting hired, promoted, and achieving a successful career.
~ Career Coach Sherri Thomas
|Get customized strategies in private one-on-one career coaching sessions to break through career setbacks and reinvent your career! Learn more.|
|Get more career strategies to help you change job roles, companies or industries in our exclusive career books, videos, CD’s and podcasts, Learn more.|
Do it Yourself Program
|The 6-step, 6-week do-it-yourself “Career Change Program” for professionals who want a new career in 6 weeks! Learn more.|
Questions? Send your question to us at Tim@CareerCoaching360.com
or give us a call at (480) 636-8899 , or 877-559-4533.